Get NURS 8410 Week 5: New Practice Approaches essay assignment help
We will write a custom paper on
NURS 8410 Week 5: New Practice Approaches
specifically for you
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C Week 5: New Practice Approaches, Part II essay assignment
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C: Best Practices In Nursing Specialties | Week 5
A hallmark of the DNP-prepared nurse is the ability to go into a health setting, identify a problem, examine the evidence, and develop new approaches in practice to improve outcomes for patients, populations, and/or organizations. This, in turn, can lead to the development of new models of evidence-based practice.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8410 Week 5: New Practice Approaches essay assignment
This week you examine evidence-based practice models and frameworks that assist with the adoption of new practice approaches. You apply this focus as you continue your practicum experience.
- Evaluate the use of evidence-based practice models and change theories and frameworks for facilitating the adoption of new practice approaches
- Appraise current evidence for addressing a practice issue
- Evaluate the quality of evidence using the GRADE guidelines
Discussion: New Models for Evidence-Based Practice essay assignment
A professional goal for DNP-prepared nurses is to produce new evidence-based models of care and develop evidence-based guidelines. As you continue to develop and engage in your EBP Assignment, keep this aim in mind. What could help to facilitate the acceptance of new practices?
As noted in earlier weeks, every specialty area should base practice on research and evidence. For example, in informatics, an informatician who plans to implement a new health information system would be wise to follow a model that research shows has been effective. Similarly, those involved in leadership or management can review change models and theories, exploring current evidence on best practices that produce positive results. For this Discussion, you evaluate evidence-based practice models, change theories, and frameworks that assist with the adoption of new evidence-based practice approaches.
- Reflect on your practicum setting and the use of evidence-based practice models. How are these models used? If they are not used, how might the integration of an evidence-based practice model change practice?
- Review the Rosswurm and Larrabee article presented in the Learning Resources focusing on the model they present for integrating new evidence-based practices.
- Research and locate an evidence-based practice model from nursing or another discipline that could be used in your specialty area to lead a systematic change to evidence-based practice approaches. You may also use a model or framework discussed in your course text, Translation of Evidence Into Nursing and Health Care Practice.
- Consider how using a model for evidence-based practice can facilitate adoption of new approaches to practice.
By Day 3
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Discuss the use of evidence-based models in your practicum setting.
- Describe a model for evidence-based practice or change theories and frameworks that you could utilize to facilitate the adoption of new approaches to practice. Substantiate your selection with evidence from the literature.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Provide specific feedback on your colleague’s chosen research method and selected evidence-based practice model.
- Suggest another model if appropriate.
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom and/or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you learned and/or any insights you gained as a result of the comments made by your colleagues.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and any additional sources.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order
|| Down to work
|| Paper is Ready!
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account