Get Case Study: Burns essay assignment help
Case Study: Burns essay assignment
Anthony M. is a 56-year old male admitted to the ER with burns to the anterior right arm, left leg, anterior torso, and face from a kitchen grease fire. On the scene, he was awake and alert, complaining of severe pains. Intravenous fluids were started and an oxygen mask at 50% was also administered. He was placed on backboard prior to transport to the ER.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on Case Study: Burns essay assignment
In the ER, the nurse and the physician noted Anthony to be having voice hoarseness, reddened eyes, blisters around the mouth, and difficulty breathing. The right arm and torso have shiny, bright red burn wounds. Foley catheter was inserted; Morphine was given for pain.
Answer the following questions:
1. Using the Rule of Nine, calculate the percentage of body surface area burned that Anthony has suffered. (1 point)
2. What criteria will qualify Anthony to be transported to a major burn hospital? (2 points)
3. Is Anthony a high risk for inhalation injury? If so, what are the factors that determine his inhalation injury? What is the emergent treatment for inhalation injury? (2 points)
4. Compare and contrast the types of burns according to depth of injury. (2 points)
5. Discuss the different pathologic changes that happen on burn injury in relation to the following areas: (2 points
Fluid shifting and electrolyte imbalance
6. Name at least 3 major complications that occur in burn injury. (1 point)
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account