Get Chemistry computation questions essay assignment help
Chemistry computation questions essay assignment
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on Chemistry computation questions essay assignment
1. Imagine that you work at a company that prepares chemical solutions. You are asked to label a solution to sell to different customers. One customer is a hospital, another is a chemistry lab at a university, and a third is a physics lab at a university. You added 900 kg of NaCl in a 100-liter container and filled it with water to a volume of 100 liters. Assume standard (STP) conditions.
Determine the following:
· Mass percentage of the solution for the customer in the hospital
· Molarity for the customer in the chemistry lab
· Molality for the customer of the physics lab
2. A researcher is often required to prepare solutions in the lab. Typically, a lab provides a concentrated solution. This solution must be diluted to the proper concentration. Hydrochloric acid is a common stock solution that is typically purchased at 37.0% HCl concentration (density = 1.20 g/ml). You must make 100 ml of 0.25 M HCl to do a DNA extraction experiment. How much of the 37.0% HCl concentration stock do you need to prepare this solution?
3. The Haber–Bosch process for fixation of nitrogen is one of the more important chemical reactions ever invented. Without the invention of this process, which is used to make ammonia for fertilizer, the world’s population would not be as large as it is today.
N2(g) + 3H2(g) à 2NH3(g)
· List three ways in which the yield of ammonia in the reaction above can be improved for a given amount of H2.
· Additionally, explain the principle behind each method.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account