You are now in the third week of working on the Practicum Change Project. So far, you have refined your change project and chosen a change theory to organize your approach to the project.
We will write a custom paper on
Collaborative and Communication Strategies
specifically for you
Now, let’s begin work on week 3 of the Practicum Change Project!
This week your instructor has assigned you to seek input on the possible change from stakeholders, attend a multidisciplinary team meeting, and interview a leader from another clinical discipline.
Part I: Observation
Attend a multidisciplinary team meeting. Observe the communication skills used by the team leader and the group process. Consider the following questions as you observe the meeting:
- Who served as the team leader? What leadership style did you observe?
- How well did the team work together?
- Was there group conflict? If so, how was it resolved?
- Were there any outcomes from the group meeting?
- Did you see evidence-based care or decisions during your observation?
- How was nursing involved in the multidisciplinary group?
Part II: Interview
Interview a leader at least one level above your current or immediate past position from another clinical discipline (pharmacy, respiratory, case management, social work, medicine—not nursing). Ask the following questions:
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- What communication skills do you use?
- What conflicts have you had to manage in the last 3 months?
- What techniques and strategies do you use to work together to promote multidisciplinary teamwork?
Part III: Discussion
- Identify ways in which you collaborated with other professionals regarding your activities.
- Think about the stakeholders impacted by the change. How can the change theory you have chosen influence the success of a change project?
- How can the multidisciplinary team of leaders impact the change project?
- What is the best way to communicate the change within the agency?
- APA format 250 to 350 words.
Support your response with references from the professional nursing literature.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order|| Down to work|| Paper is Ready! |
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account