Completing courses online can present some challenges. Yet, it is possible—and advisable—to apply the skills you use to be successful at work in this unique learning environment. Consider, for instance, what you have learned throughout your career about the value of careful time management, planning, and effective use of technology. How might these skills help you to accomplish your academic goals while fulfilling responsibilities in other areas of your life?
We will write a custom paper on
Discussion : Learning Online
specifically for you
This Discussion builds upon last week’s introduction to your chosen doctoral degree, and asks you to evaluate the skills that can help you to be a successful online learner.
- Review Section 1 in the Essential Guide to Online Learning in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Then review the strategies and tips in the documents linked in this week’s Learning Resources, such as “Technical Tips for Learning at Walden,” “Citing a Discussion Posting in APA Style,” and those presented in the Essential Guide to Online Learning. Look for strategies related to time management, planning, studying, and using technology that you think would contribute to your success as an online learner in each of these areas.
- Which of these strategies have you employed in the past (academically or professionally)? Of those you have not tried, which do you think would be most valuable? Why do you think so?
Post 550 words essay in APA format with 3 references from the list below, that include the level one heading as numbered below:
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
1) Describe one strategy that you have used in the past (academically or professionally) that has empowered you in terms of one or more of the following skill sets: planning, time management, studying, and effective technology use. Explain how this strategy has been advantageous.
2) Evaluate a strategy that you have yet to try but believe would be beneficial given your strengths and weaknesses.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order|| Down to work|| Paper is Ready! |
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account