The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.
We will write a custom paper on
specifically for you
At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.
The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each unit.
- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following:
- In your opinion, when should forensic biology be applied to criminal investigations? Explain.
- Provide 2 significantly different examples where forensic biology should be applied to a criminal investigation. Justify your examples.
- Provide 2 significantly different examples where forensic biology should NOT be applied to a criminal investigation. Justify your examples.
- Should the cost of forensic biology tests and activities be considered when conducting a criminal investigation? Why or why not? Explain.
- How do you think the field of forensic biology can be improved with regard to criminal investigations? Explain.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order|| Down to work|| Paper is Ready! |
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account