Using Chapter 2 in the course textbook, your assigned reading on the role of the nurse in a specific public health setting, and this week’s media presentation, address the following in a 2- to 3-page paper:
We will write a custom paper on
The History of Public Health and the Role of the Community/Public Health Nurse
specifically for you
Trace the history of the public health nurse including the contributions made by Lillian Wald and the Henry Street Settlement. Also, summarize the role of the nurse in the practice setting assigned. Include the following in your summary:
- Explain how the core functions of community/public health nursing and the standards of practice are met with that specific role.
- Describe the population served by the nurse in this role.
- Which interventions might the nurse in this role utilize?
- Explain the level of practice used in this practice setting (primary/secondary/tertiary).
- Describe an ethical dilemma that might be encountered in this nursing role.
For this Application Assignment, write a 2- to 3-page paper tracing the history of the public health nurse including the contributions made by Lillian Wald and the Henry Street Settlement. Also, summarize the role of the nurse in the practice setting assigned. Use the following guidelines and evaluation criteria and the headings below for each section. Use a minimum of three references from the professional nursing literature in the assigned course readings and other references in the Walden Library. If they are relevant, you may use one or two professional Web sites in addition to the literature references.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order|| Down to work|| Paper is Ready! |
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account