Get NURS 6003 Module 6: Standards of Practice essay assignment help
NURS 6003 Module 6 (Weeks 10-11): Standards of Practice essay assignment
NURS 6003: Transition to Graduate Study for Nursing | Module 6 essay assignment
- Analyze difficulties in determining nursing specializations
- Compare nursing specialties
- Justify selection of MSN specialization
- Analyze nursing specialization professional organization engagement strategies
- Create Academic Success and Professional Development Plans
|Week 10, Days 1–2||Read the Learning Resources.
Compose your initial Discussion post.
|Week 10, Day 3||Post your initial Discussion post.
Begin to compose Part 6 of your Assignment.
|Week 10, Days 4-5||Review peer Discussion posts.
Compose your peer Discussion responses.
Continue to compose Part 6 of your Assignment.
|Week 10, Day 6||Post two peer Discussion responses.|
|Week 10, Day 7||Wrap up discussion.|
|Week 11, Days 1-4||Continue to compose Part 6 of your Assignment.|
|Week 11, Day 5||Deadline to submit Part 6 of your Assignment.|
Assignment: Academic Success and Professional Development Plan essay assignment
Part 6: Finalizing the Plan essay assignment
At some point in every construction project, efforts turn from design and the focus moves to actual construction. With the vision in place and the tools secured, the blueprint can be finalized and approved. Then it is time to put on hardhats and begin work.
Throughout the course you have developed aspects of your Academic and Professional Development Plan. You have thought a great deal about your vision and goals, your academic and professional network of support, research strategies and other tools you will need, the integrity of your work, and the value of consulting the work of others. With your portfolio in place, it is now time to finalize your blueprint for success.
Much as builders remain cognizant of the building standards as they plan and begin construction, nurses must remain mindful of the formal standards of practice that govern their specialties. A good understanding of these standards can help ensure that your success plan includes any steps necessary to excel within your chosen specialty.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6003 Module 6: Standards of Practice essay assignment
In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the final component–a review of your specialty standards of practice. You will also submit your final version of the document, including Parts 1–5.
- Review the standards of practice related to your chosen specialty.
- Download the Nursing Specialty Comparison Matrix.
- Examine professional organizations related to the specialization you have chosen and identify at least one to focus on for this Assignment.
- Reflect on the thoughts you shared in the Discussion forum regarding your choice of a specialty, any challenges you have encountered in making this choice, and any feedback you have received from colleagues in the Discussion.
Complete the following items and incorporate them into the final version of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan.
- Complete the Nursing Specialty Comparison Matrix, comparing at least two nursing specialties that include your selected specialization and second-preferred specialization.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph justification statement identifying your reasons for choosing your MSN specialization. Incorporate feedback you received from colleagues in this Module’s Discussion forum.
- Identify the professional organization related to your chosen specialization for this Assignment, and explain how you can become an active member of this organization.
Note: Your final version of the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan should include all components as presented the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan template.
By Day 5 of Week 11
Submit your final draft of Parts 1-6 of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account