Get NURS 6231 Week 11: Spreading Innovations essay assignment help
NURS 6231 Week 11: Spreading Innovations essay assignment
NURS 6231: Healthcare Systems and Quality Outcomes | Week 11 essay assignment
Consider the following innovation in health care delivery:
“AeroClinic is designed to provide a quick, convenient, affordable solution to accessing treatment of common illnesses that require quick attention. It seeks to attract a specific set of patients, including the frequent traveler (who may find it difficult to find time to access these services), airport and airline employees, and government employees who work in the airport.” (AHRQ Healthcare Innovations Exchange, 2012)
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6231 Week 11: Spreading Innovations essay assignment
As a nurse leader-manager, you are familiar with the many challenges related to cost, quality, and access in health care. As you reflect on the scenario above, what insights arise about why innovative approaches are critical for addressing such challenges?
This week, you examine a variety of innovations and consider how they might be adopted in health care organizations. You also analyze strategies for facilitating communication and engagement that can lead to sustainable innovation in health care.
- Analyze health care innovations
- Evaluate strategies to facilitate sustainable adoption of innovations
Discussion: Spreading Innovation essay assignment
An organization may be generally amenable to innovations but not ready or willing to assimilate a particular [Evidence-Based Practice] EBP …If there is tension around specific work or clinical issues and staff perceive that the situation is intolerable, a potential EBP is likely to be assimilated if it can successfully address the issues and thereby reduce the tension.
Adoption of evidence-based innovations in nursing practice is a critical facet of promoting quality and safety. As a nurse leader-manager, you play a pivotal role in evaluating these innovations and promoting those that will positively impact outcomes.
- Review the information on diffusion of innovation presented in the Learning Resources.
- Visit the Agency for Healthcare Research and Qualities’ Innovation Exchange website (listed in the Learning Resources). Click on “Innovations & Quality Tools” or “Browse by Subject” then read through a selection of descriptions of innovations.
- Evaluate how each of these innovations addresses a problem, and determine if you could integrate the innovation (or a similar one) into your organization or one with which you are familiar.
- Select one of the innovations on which to focus for this Discussion. Think about how you might introduce this innovation in your selected organization, and strategies that you might use to facilitate communication and engagement needed to sustain the innovation.
By Day 3
Post a detailed review of one innovation that you found of particular interest on the AHRQ Innovation Exchange. Explain the problem being addressed, the innovation, and the outcomes and how you might introduce a similar innovation in your organization or one with which you are familiar. Outline strategies you would employ to sustain the innovation.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days using one or more of the following approaches:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional resources.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account