Get NURS 6301 Week 10: Renal and Urologic Systems essay assignment help
NURS 6301 Week 10: Renal and Urologic Systems essay assignment
NURS 6301: Advanced Pathopharmacology | Week 10 essay assignment
Disorders of the renal and urologic systems can sometimes pose difficulties in the clinical setting. Patients are often hesitant to seek treatment for symptoms of these disorders because they might be embarrassed or uncomfortable with physical examinations and associated questions. When treating and managing disorders of these systems, advanced practice nurses must recognize that the causes and/or habits that lead to the disorders can vary significantly between children and adults and between females and males. Additionally, the consequences of the disorders can vary significantly among different patient groups, which makes it essential to identify renal and urologic disorders and recommend appropriate treatment options.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6301 Week 10: Renal and Urologic Systems essay assignment
This week, you explore the pathophysiology of urinary tract infections and the types of drugs used in treatment. You also examine the impact of patient factors on both the pathophysiology of urinary tract infections and on the effects of prescribed drugs. Finally, you consider the impact of disorders across multiple body systems.
- Analyze the pathophysiology of disorders within body systems
- Analyze types of drugs prescribed to treat disorders within body systems
- Evaluate the impact of patient factors on disorders within body systems
- Evaluate the impact of patient factors on the effects of prescribed drugs for disorders within body systems
- Analyze patient education methods
Assignment: Application: The Pathophysiology of Disorders essay assignment
In previous weeks, you explored various body systems: cardiovascular, respiratory, nervous, endocrine, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal, and hematological. These seven systems work together, along with other body systems, to complete a myriad of functions. For this reason, when disorders occur within one body system, they can create potentially devastating effects throughout the entire body. For instance, Parkinson’s disease is a disorder of the central nervous system, yet its alterations actually affect multiple body systems, from the cardiovascular system to the gastrointestinal system. In this Assignment, you examine alterations associated with disorders, as well as the impact of the alterations on multiple body systems.
- From the list below, select a disorder of interest to you:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Asthma in children
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Hepatic disease (liver disease)
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
- Reflect on alterations associated with the disorder you selected. Consider the pathophysiology of the alterations. Think about how these alterations produce pathophysiological changes in at least two body systems.
- Think about the types of drugs that would be used to treat alterations associated with the disorder you selected.
- Reflect on how patient factors, such as genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified. Then, consider how these factors might impact the effects of prescribed drugs, as well as measures you might take to help reduce any negative side effects.
- Locate an agency that provides patient education on your selected disorder and review the available materials and curriculum. Consider how you might be able to use those materials to educate a patient on the disorder, treatment options, management, and self-care.
By Day 7
Develop a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint Presentation that addresses the following:;
- Describe the disorder you selected, as well as associated alterations. Explain the pathophysiology of the alterations, including changes that occur in at least two body systems.
- Describe the types of drugs that would be prescribed to treat alterations associated with the disorder.
- Explain how genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified and the effects of prescribed drugs. Then, describe measures you might take to help reduce any negative side effects.
- Explain how you would use materials from a supporting agency to educate patients on the disorder, treatment options, management, and self-care.
This assignment is due.
Note: This Assignment will serve as the Portfolio Assignment for the course.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account