Get NURS 6351 Week 8:Advancement in the Nurse Educator Roles essay assignment help
NURS 6351 Week 8:Advancement in the Nurse Educator Roles essay assignment
NURS 6351: Role of the Nurse Educator | Week 8 essay assignment
As a scholar-practitioner in this course, you have been designing activities to align with professional development objectives and assembling your professional portfolio. These endeavors provide a foundation for the ongoing professional development that will be required of you throughout your career as a nurse educator.
Take a few minutes to think about the goals you would like to achieve in the immediate future and in the long term. What commitments or undertakings could help you to deepen and expand your expertise and advance to new levels of responsibility?
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6351 Week 8:Advancement in the Nurse Educator Roles essay assignment
This week, you analyze the contributions you would like to make as a nurse educator and evaluate strategies for facilitating professional development.
- Evaluate career development strategies that facilitate ongoing professional development
- Evaluate authentic educational opportunities in health care settings*
- Analyze a Practicum experience in the context of nursing education**
- Construct a detailed Practicum log**
- Analyze issues, responsibilities, and experiences of teachers and learners in the context of nursing education***
- Evaluate evidence that demonstrates professional growth for inclusion in a professional portfolio****
*The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is submitted in Week 11.
**The Assignments related to these Learning Objectives are submitted in Week 11.
***The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is submitted in Week 9.
****The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is submitted in Week 11.
Discussion: Advancement as a Nurse Educator essay assignment
In the contemporary work environment, professional advancement requires strategic thinking and planning, as well as the willingness to navigate a continuously evolving landscape and embrace opportunities as they arise. As a scholar-practitioner, it is essential that you identify your goals, honor your unique interests and priorities, and continue to deepen and expand your expertise. As you reflect on your desired career path, consider how becoming involved in professional associations, attending conferences, publishing articles, assuming leadership roles, forging a professional network, and other strategies could help you advance professionally.
In this Discussion, you consider your goals and assess how you may continue to advance in your role as a nurse educator.
- Think about what you would like to achieve during your career. What contributions would you most like to make through your role as a nurse educator? How, specifically, could you use your expertise and influence to enact positive social change?
- Review this week’s media, “Achieving Professional Growth.” Reflect on the professional journeys of Dr. Dorothy Powell and Beth Phillips, as well as the tips provided for advancing one’s role as a nurse educator.
- Review the information in the Learning Resources, and consider opportunities for ongoing professional development. Explore specific strategies that could facilitate your continued development as a nurse educator.
- Identify steps you might take to further your career and continue to grow in the years ahead.
- Imagine that the year is 2035. You are receiving a prestigious award for nurse educators who have made noteworthy achievements in the field. What would the presenter say about your contributions to nursing education?
By Day 3
Post a brief description of your professional achievements and contributions to nursing education from the perspective of an agency honoring you in 2035. Support your post with a description of strategies you would have used to facilitate ongoing professional development in this hypothetical situation.
Read a selection of your colleague’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days by using one of the following approaches:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional resources.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account