Get NURS 6421 Week 10: Implementing the System essay assignment help
NURS 6421 Week 10: Implementing the System essay assignment
NURS 6421: Supporting Workflow in Healthcare Systems | Week 10 essay assignment
Consider the average lifespan of a smartphone, a computer operating system, or another hardware device or software system. Often, it seems like only months after you purchase it, several new versions of the technology are released. One of the well-known realities of living in the “Information Age” is that technology evolves on an extremely rapid timeline. Changes and updates arise every day in response to innovations, new capabilities, emerging user needs, and other factors. Nurse informaticists should be aware of these possibilities and consider strategies for ensuring that the informatics systems they develop and implement are adaptable and upgradable to stay relevant in the fast-paced world of technological innovations.
In this week, you consider factors and possibilities that can influence the long-term success of a workflow redesign project. You also continue developing your Course Project Presentation.
- Analyze the impact of organizational factors on workflow implementation
- Assess strategies for ensuring the long-term success of a workflow implementations
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6421 Week 10: Implementing the System essay assignment help
Discussion: Long-Term and Organizational Success of Implementation essay assignment
Adopting a workflow change requires consideration of many organization wide factors that span a much larger timescale and scope than the initial stages of implementation. The long-term success of a workflow redesign project depends not only on providing up-front support and training for end users but also on how well the project is maintained throughout its lifespan. Possible factors that influence the long-term, widespread effectiveness of a project include:
- An organization’s culture, mission, vision, and values
- End-user suggestions and feedback for improving the system
- System glitches or bugs that were not identified in the design and implementation stages
- Organizational restructuring or procedural changes that impact the basic functionality of the system
- The rise of incorrect uses of the system or lack of end user accountability for correct system usage
- New governmental or organizational requirements that have implications for the system
- The emergence of innovations and new technologies that render the system obsolete
In this Discussion, you focus on how these possibilities affect the long-term and organizational success of a project.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources for insights on the long-term, widespread success of health care informatics projects.
- Consider how an organization can maintain a workflow’s efficiency and effectiveness once a change is implemented.
- Examine the long-term and organizational factors and issues mentioned above. How do these factors impact the enduring, widespread success of a project in the health care setting?
- What strategies could be used to address or accommodate these factors and issues? For example, help-desk support, regular training modules.
With this information in mind:
By Day 3
Post an explanation of how organizational considerations can affect the long-term success of a project implemented to improve workflow. Select 2–3 specific factors or issues and explain how they might impact the successful long-term implementation of a project. Identify at least one strategy for addressing each factor or issue you selected. Justify your response.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days. Provide additional insights on the factors and issues that might impact long-term success of a project. Critique the strategies your colleague proposed in terms of their feasibility within a real-world health care setting.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account