Get NURS 6730: Public Health Leadership essay assignment help
NURS 6730 Week 9: Public Health Leadership at the Local-National and International Levels essay assignment
NURS 6730: Public Health Nursing Leadership | Week 9 essay assignment
As a nurse leader you must possess a wide array of skills and use many tools to function in your roles at the local, national, and international levels of public health. You need the ability to envision health and all its determinants as they exist at each of these levels independently as well as how they impact one another both in positive and negative ways. One key skill needed in this work is the ability to engage in effective cross-cultural communication with diverse groups of individuals across a wide array of settings. The leader must be able to shift from a local to a global perspective when contemplating how best to address the needs of populations and tailor strategies for each level as well as leverage partnerships for change.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6730: Public Health Leadership essay assignment
Public health has the broad responsibility of preparing for and responding to disasters. Carrying out these responsibilities effectively requires a multi-organizational approach and the ability to navigate these partnerships. Likewise, the PHN leader must be prepared to assume a leadership role when preparing for and responding to disasters as well as support communities and their residents in the recovery process. One key skill required of these leaders is the ability to reflect a positive orientation. This positive orientation will serve as a guide through good times and through times of crisis. Leaders must be able to see beyond the crisis, recognize the lessons to be learned, and know the important tasks that must be accomplished to promote healing at all levels. Unfortunately, they must also be able to reorganize and plan effective strategies in order to address the future local, national, or international crises of the future.
This week, you will examine the unique roles and responsibilities of public health nurse leaders at the local, national, and international levels. You will also explore the PHN leader’s role in responding to public health disasters at all levels.
- Compare leadership at the local, national, and global levels for public health issues (A)
- Identify key competencies needed by public health nurse leaders at the local, national, and global levels (A)
- Analyze public health nurse leaders’ role in managing local, national, and global health information (A)
- Analyze resources necessary for public health organizations to address your public health issues (A)
The health of all humankind is a core principle of all public health work. The socially constructed barriers between local, national, and global regions serve to organize services and efforts towards progress when responding to public health needs. However, each level informs the next, and the flow and exchange of information plays a strategic role in advancing public health practice.
For this Assignment, you will examine the local, national, and global scope of work and the interdependence that exists among each level.
- Review this week’s Resources
- Identify specific agencies responsible for public health that address the public health issue you identified in Week 2 at the local, national, and global levels.
- Download the Leadership-Level Comparison Matrix template
The Assignment: (Matrix and 1–page summary)
- Complete the Leadership-Level Comparison Matrix:
- Referencing the Public Health Scope & Standards of Practice with regard to Standards 11 and 12, Communication and Leadership, identify key competencies needed by the public health nurse leader at each of the levels [local, national, global].
- Write a 1–page narrative summary that addresses the following points:
- Explain why it is important for a public health nurse leader to know what is occurring with a specific public health issue at the state, national, and global levels. Be specific, and provide an example related to your chosen public health issue.
- Who might the public health nurse leader reach out to for resources for their organization (information, finance, expert consultation, etc.) to address your chosen public health issue.
By Day 7
Submit your Matrix and 1–page Summary.
Note: This week’s assignment is the artifact for the student portfolio .
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account