Get NURS 6730 Week 8: Public Health Leadership at the Community Level essay assignment help
NURS 6730 Week 8: Public Health Leadership at the Community Level essay assignment
NURS 6730: Public Health Nursing Leadership | Week 8 essay assignment
Public health nurse leaders often spend more of his or her time in the community that he or she serves than inside the agency he or she leads. Public health leadership today is about community and community relationships. It is also about building social capital and about new partnerships.” (Rowitz, p. 135)
What skills do you feel are needed to effectively engage the diverse stakeholder groups in the community? The goal of public health leadership at the community level is to learn and refine the skills necessary to make our communities healthy and to always respect every individual who lives in these communities.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6730 Week 8: Public Health Leadership at the Community Level essay assignment
This week, you will explore the competencies that are vital for Public Health Nurse Leaders to master to effectively engage with a diverse community of members and agencies. Once again, you will be asked to consider your own public health issue that you identified during Week 2 and consider various community stakeholders with whom you will want to partner with to address that issue.
- Identify stakeholders for public health issues (J)
- Analyze Communication and Collaboration Competencies necessary for engaging diverse stakeholders (J)
- Analyze stakeholder engagement strategies (J)
- Analyze ethical considerations for community leadership (J)
Leadership Journal: Community Level Leadership essay assignment
- Review this week’s Resources.
- Revisit the public health issue you selected in Week 2.
- Consider all the stakeholders you could partner with to address the public health issue in your community.
Respond to the following prompts:
- Identify stakeholders for your public health issue. How would you reach out to/connect with various stakeholders in your community?
- Based on the ANA Public Health Nursing Scope & Standards of Practice competencies of Communication and Collaboration, what specific competencies do you need as a leader to engage with diverse groups of stakeholders?
- What needs to be considered before attempting to connect with stakeholders?
- Explain the ethical considerations associated with community leadership?
By Day 7
Submit your Leadership Journal.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account