Get NURS 8300 Week 11: Measurement for Change essay assignment help
NURS 8300 Week 11: Measurement for Change essay assignment
NURS 8300: Organizational and Systems Leadership for Quality Improvement | Week 11 essay assignment
How do quality improvement teams measure a project’s success? What measurement mechanisms can be applied to evaluate the impact of a practice change? To be an effective change agent, and to be able to sustain change, you must be able to measure the progress and outcomes of implementing new practices or procedures. Many measurement tools can be utilized for this purpose: quantitative frequency distribution charts, line graphs, qualitative data analysis, patient surveys, etc. In order to measure success, however, you need to be familiar with evaluation techniques. To that end, this week you appraise measurement mechanisms to evaluate change in organizations and systems, and evaluate the success of quality improvement initiatives in terms of sustainability. Additionally, this week, you will engage in self-assessment and reflection to evaluate your own leadership skills and preferences.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8300 Week 11: Measurement for Change essay assignment
By the end of this week, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the extent to which improvement is sustained through leadership and improvement teams
- Determine measurement mechanisms to evaluate the impact of an action plan and quality improvement initiative recommendations
- Interpret the results of a self-assessment to gain insights into leadership preferences within the framework of leadership and management
- Formulate recommendations for leadership development
Discussion: Evaluating and Sustaining Improvement essay assignment
The downfall of many quality improvement initiatives is the inability to sustain improvements. Last week, you considered the use of evidence-based practice models as a method for sustaining practice changes to improve quality. This week’s Discussion builds on those concepts of sustainability. You evaluate measurement mechanisms and explore strategies that leadership and improvement teams can use to sustain improvement efforts.
- Review the evaluation tools presented in the Learning Resources and how the tools can be used to promote sustainability.
- Select a measurement mechanism that can be used to evaluate your quality improvement initiative. You may wish to conduct additional research on the use of measurement mechanisms to sustain outcomes of improvement initiatives.
- Consider the influence of leadership and improvement teams in sustaining improvement efforts. Ask yourself: What specific strategies can leaders and my improvement team use to sustain our improvement initiative?
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Evaluate the influence of leadership and improvement teams in sustaining improvement efforts. Present a succinct analysis of three or more strategies leaders and teams can use in your response.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 7
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account