Get NURS 8400 Week 3: Planning Theories and Models essay assignment
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C Week 3: Planning Theories and Models essay assignment
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C:Design and Evaluation of Programs and Projects | Week 3 essay assignment
A theory or model can provide a valuable framework for program design and evaluation. This week you examine the use of theories and models in program planning. You also delve into how to select an appropriate theory or model for a specific program designed to address a particular problem and a target population.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8400 Week 3: Planning Theories and Models essay assignment
You continue to develop Assignment 1. In addition, you submit your time log and a journal entry of your practicum experiences by the end of this week.
- Appraise program planning theories and models used in nursing and related fields
- Evaluate a program theory or model applicable for a program plan
- Assess the practicum experience thus far
Discussion: Choosing a Theory or Model for Program Planning essay assignment
Selecting an appropriate theory or model for program planning is an important part of the process. As you examine the theories and models presented in the Learning Resources, bear in mind that some theories/models may not be appropriate given the problem you have selected. How will you determine which one is most relevant for your problem and target population? You are encouraged to use this Discussion forum as a venue for deliberation with your colleagues.
- Bring to mind the problem you identified in Week 2.
- Review the information in this week’s Learning Resources. Consider the various theories and models that are used in program planning. Which one(s) do you think might be appropriate for your problem? Why? Be prepared to support your response.
- What field developed this theory or model? Examine the literature and consider how it has been applied in fields other than nursing.
NURS 8400 Week 3: Planning Theories and Models
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Describe the theory or model most appropriate to your problem. Justify the choice of your theory/model as it relates to your problem.
- What field developed this theory or model? Briefly describe how it has been applied in fields other than nursing, and explain how it has been appropriately applied within nursing. Provide at least one example from the literature to support your response.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account