Get NURS 8400 Week 9: Methods of Program Evaluation essay assignment help
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C Week 9: Methods of Program Evaluation essay assignment
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C:Design and Evaluation of Programs and Projects | Week 9 essay assignment
Evaluation is an integral part of any program, and the design of evaluation can be thought of as a companion process to program design. This week, you examine aspects of evaluation and its integration in the program-planning process. With this significant undertaking, you consider how to determine if a program is effective and successful, including how best to measure this.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8400 Week 9: Methods of Program Evaluation essay assignment
In addition to continuing your Practicum Experience, you participate in a Discussion with your colleagues on evaluation and begin Assignment 4.
- Apply an evaluation theory or model to a specific program design
- Evaluate the appropriate use of performance measurement, monitoring, and summative evaluation
Discussion: Program Evaluation essay assignment
In this Discussion, you and your colleagues identify a theory or model for evaluation and establish appropriate forms of evaluation for your programs.
As noted in Week 3 of this course, a particular theory or model is not necessarily appropriate for every program. It is important to consider the specifics of the problem and the target population when making that selection. This is important to keep in mind, also, as you examine theories and models related to program evaluation. In this instance, various facets of the program such as goals and objectives should be taken into consideration. Once selected, theory can provide a framework for evaluation.
In addition, there are distinct purposes for the elements of assessment addressed this week: performance measurement, monitoring, and summative evaluation. How do you foresee these being applied in your program?
- Review this week’s Learning Resources. You may wish to review the Week 3 Learning Resources as well, which may be pertinent.
- Consider the various facets of your program plan, such as your program goal(s) and objectives.
- Choose the evaluation theory or model (from nursing or related fields) most appropriate to your program. Be prepared to justify the choice of your model as it relates to your program.
- Based on the program you have developed:
- Create a time line for when to do measuring, when to implement monitoring, and when to evaluate program outcomes.
- What types of data would you need to collect in order to measure performance, monitor the progress of the program, and assess the program outcomes?
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Identify an evaluation theory or model that is most appropriate to support your program plan. Explain which field developed this theory or model, and describe how it has been applied in fields other than nursing. Support your response with evidence from the literature.
- Share a time line that articulates how and when you would engage in various elements of evaluation for the program you have been developing. Be as specific as possible, and provide your rationale for each decision point.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you learned and/or any insights you gained as a result of the comments made by your colleagues.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account