Get NURS 8410 Week 11: Dissemination Part I essay assignment help
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C Week 11: Dissemination Part I essay assignment
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C: Best Practices In Nursing Specialties | Week 11 essay assignment
One of the chief purposes of translating evidence into practice is to advance the field of nursing. Dissemination is a critical step in this process.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper NURS 8410 Week 11: Dissemination Part I essay assignment
It is important to disseminate and share the information gained from a translation-of-evidence project to enhance the body of knowledge within the profession, thus furthering the science of nursing. Yet how does one prepare to disseminate research findings? What is required to engage in this form of scholarship?
This week, you assess the role of dissemination in scholarship. You also complete your practicum experience and submit your time log and final journal entry.
- Analyze the role of the DNP-prepared nurse in scholarship
- Assess the practicum experience
Discussion: Defining Scholarship essay assignment
A hallmark of your education at Walden University is your development as a scholar-practitioner. As a doctoral student, you have been actively engaged in scholarly activities that support your growth as a scholar-practitioner. As you continue to develop, implement, and evaluate your EBP assignment, you will be applying scholarship as you translate research into practice. A key element of scholarship is dissemination.
As you prepare for this Discussion, consider the role of evaluation and dissemination in scholarship. If research is not disseminated, can it be considered scholarship?
- Reflect on the definitions and criteria for scholarship presented in the Learning Resources.
- Consider AACN’s definition of scholarship and their vision of the role of the DNP-prepared nurse in furthering nursing scholarship.
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- What is the role of the DNP-prepared nurse in scholarship? Provide at least two specific examples.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in your small group in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom and/or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account