Get NURS 8410 Week 2: Applying Complex Reasoning Strategies essay assignment help
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C Week 2: Applying Complex Reasoning Strategies essay assignment
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C: Best Practices In Nursing Specialties | Week 2 essay assignment
You likely make countless decisions in your day-to-day practice—many with significant consequences. How do you gather and assess information? Evaluate its significance? Weigh possible actions? As a DNP-prepared nurse, it is essential to engage in self-reflection and further your awareness of how your decision-making processes and use of professional judgment can promote the application of effective practices in your specialty area.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8410 Week 2: Applying Complex Reasoning Strategies essay assignment
Reasoning strategies guide current practice as well as the development and adoption of new, innovative approaches to improve practice in the specialty areas—a topic that will be explored in depth during upcoming weeks of this course.
This week you begin to develop your small-scale Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Assignment in your practicum setting. In Application 1—the first in a series of assignments in which you will convey your insights and analysis of the EBP Assignment—you are asked to identify an issue related to practice in which an outcome is different from what would be expected according to the research literature. This issue provides the foundation for future development of the project.
- Apply reasoning strategies in a nursing specialty area
- Evaluate outcomes in a specialty practice area that differ from the research evidence
Discussion: Reasoning in a Specialty Area essay assignment
Bring to mind an important practice-related decision you have made recently. How did you approach this decision? What aspects of your specialty expertise informed your decision-making?
Evaluate your decision now in light of the principles of clinical reasoning presented in the Learning Resources this week. What new insights arise about your decision making as you look at it through this lens? What questions emerge as you reflect how you use reasoning in your practice?
In this Discussion, you and your colleagues examine the application of reasoning strategies in your specialty area of practice, particularly as it is connected to your EBP Assignment question.
- Consider the definition of clinical reasoning and how it is distinguished from other terms in the Simmons article.
- Bring to mind key characteristics of your specialty area. Is the concept of clinical reasoning relevant and sufficient to describe the process you utilize as you make decisions and solve problems in your area of specialization? Why or why not? If not, what terminology would be more useful for defining or characterizing this process?
- Review the literature to identify at least two specific examples of reasoning strategies used in your specialty area. These may be part of your literature review related to your EBP Assignment question(s).
- Reflect on your EBP Assignment question(s). Reexamine your project question(s) through this lens of clinical, or alternately termed, reasoning.
NURS 8410 Week 2: Applying Complex Reasoning Strategies
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- How are reasoning strategies most often applied in your specialty area? Provide at least two specific examples supported by the literature.
- How can you apply reasoning strategies to the refinement of your EBP Assignment question(s)?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom and/or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you learned and/or any insights you gained as a result of the comments made by your colleagues.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and any additional sources.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account