Get NURS 8500 Weeks 4 and 5: Communication and Knowledge Integration essay assignment help
NURS 8500/8500A/8500F/8500M/8500S/8500W/8500C Weeks 4 and 5: Communication and Knowledge Integration essay assignment
NURS 8500/8500A/8500F/8500M/8500S/8500W/8500C: Evidence-Based Practice II: Planning and Implementation | Weeks 4 and 5 essay assignment
A key aspect of any successful change initiative is identifying who will be involved in and affected by the change. How do you generate interest and investment in the change you are proposing? How do you facilitate the development of new skills and dispositions required to adopt—and ultimately sustain—the change?
As a nurse leader, it is important to develop the awareness and political acumen necessary to work with both the formal and informal structures of power and authority within a particular setting. You must also be able to recognize which groups may require education and training in order to be able to adopt and implement a change related to the translation of evidence into practice.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8500 Weeks 4 and 5: Communication and Knowledge Integration essay assignment
In Weeks 4 and 5, you consider issues surrounding communication and knowledge integration as they relate to a proposed evidence-based change in your practicum setting.
- Propose strategies related to communication and education for implementing evidence-based practice
- Evaluate potential challenges for knowledge integration
Discussion: Communication and Education to Promote Change essay assignment
Who provides formal and informal leadership within your practicum setting? What power and/or authority do these individuals hold? How has this influenced planning for and implementing change in the past?
In this Discussion, you analyze the dynamics of your practicum setting with attention toward developing political acumen, which can be highly beneficial in your effort to facilitate evidence-based change. You also consider the need for education and methods that could be used to promote knowledge integration among various stakeholders. As you probe these issues, your goal is to develop strategies for building alliances that would support the successful implementation of the change you are proposing for your practicum experience.
- How would you describe the distribution of formal and informal power, as well as authority, within your practicum setting? Think about the constellation of professional roles. Which ones are most salient for the change you are proposing? Who holds each of these roles? Who else within the organization might have political clout and be able to serve as an ally? What approach would you take to build productive alliances and generate buy-in for your proposed change?
- How do you anticipate that this change would cascade through the environment? What strategies would you employ to generate wide-scale interest and investment in your proposed change, as well as the education necessary for successful adoption? Evaluate specific structures related to communication, training, organizational culture, and other factors that relate to the implementation of sustainable change.
- What kinds of issues related to organizational structure and culture or interpersonal dynamics could pose a challenge for creating buy-in and/or promoting knowledge integration?
- In addition to reviewing this week’s Learning Resources, be sure to speak with individuals in your practicum setting and conduct additional research to enrich your thinking for this Discussion.
By Day 3 of Week 4
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Based on the specifics of your practicum experience and evidence from the literature, what strategies would you employ to communicate with and educate various stakeholders? How would you engage the support of those with power and authority? Explain how this would facilitate the successful implementation of your proposed evidence-based change.
- What are potential challenges for knowledge integration? How might you address those challenges?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 3 of Week 5
Respond to at least two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom and/or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account