Get NURS 8500:Evidence-Based Change and Professional Growth essay assignment help
NURS 8500/8500A/8500F/8500M/8500S/8500W/8500C Weeks 10 and 11: Impacting Multiple Systems Through Evidence-Based Change and Professional Growth essay assignment
NURS 8500/8500A/8500F/8500M/8500S/8500W/8500C: Evidence-Based Practice II: Planning and Implementation | Weeks 10 and 11 essay assignment
During Weeks 10 and 11, the attention turns to the multiple systems that affect and are affected by an intended change. Consider the evidence-based change you are proposing for your practicum setting: How would you describe the various systems or components of a system that may be impacted by this change? For instance, if your change initiative is targeted to a specific health care organization, what implications could it have for a particular patient population, or for other organizations or professional groups at the local, state, national, or global levels?
In addition, you consider how other changes within the aggregate or outside of it may influence the implementation and sustainability of your change initiative. Paying attention to these types of evolving issues during planning and throughout implementation can help you prepare for the opportunities and challenges you are likely to encounter as a nurse leader.
Finally, this course has addressed critical issues related to the translation of evidence into practice and the opportunities and challenges associated with change. As this course comes to a close, reflect on your professional and academic development through the practicum. How have you seen yourself grow as a nurse leader? How has your work on the project progressed during the previous weeks? In this week’s Discussion, you will apply the insights you have gained from your participation in this course to strategies for your continued development as a nurse leader.
- Analyze the effects of evidence-based change on aggregates at various system levels
- Assess the practicum experience
- Assess professional growth related to practicum
- Evaluate strategies to promote professional growth
Discussion: Influencing Multiple Systems Through Evidence-Based Change essay assignment
As an advance practice nurse, your work is informed by many factors beyond your direct reach, and your influence extends beyond the immediate context in which you labor. Likewise, the changes you propose as a nurse leader are influenced by multiple systems and, in turn, can have an impact on many different groups. One of the ways to distinguish yourself as a leader is to be knowledgeable about these spheres of influence and to promote awareness of the potential effects that may result from a change.
Indeed, with the fluid and persistently evolving nature of change, it is essential that you stay abreast of latest developments that may affect the practice environment. This is especially critical for maintaining or adapting a change once it has been implemented. As discussed in Weeks 8 and 9, you may need to make adjustments based on evaluation of outcomes; in addition, you must also be prepared for adjustments based on developments within or outside your targeted environment.
NURS 8500:Evidence-Based Change and Professional Growth
- What are some possible adjustments that you might need to make based on the evaluation of outcomes? Consider insights from the Discussion in Weeks 8 and 9.
- Consider the evidence-based change you are proposing for your practicum setting: What other systems or components of a system are within the sphere of influence of this change? How could evolving issues internal to the setting, such as budget, staffing shortage, regulations or external to it, such as supply, funding, national priorities, and disasters, affect the implementation—and ultimately the sustainability—of such a change?
- How might your proposed change, in turn, affect policy or practice at other levels beyond your initial focus?
By Day 3 of Week 10
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Describe at least three evolving issues that are internal or external to your practicum setting that could affect the implementation and sustainability of your proposed change. From what systems level do those issues originate (e.g., organizational, local, state, national, global) and what other systems are then involved in response to that factor?
- How might your proposed change, in turn, lead to shifts at other levels beyond your initial focus?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 3 of Week 11
Respond to at least two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom and/or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you learned and/or any insights you gained as a result of the comments made by your colleagues.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account