Get NURS 8500Week 1:Introduction to Planning and Implementing Change essay assignment help
NURS 8500/8500A/8500F/8500M/8500S/8500W/8500C Week 1: Introduction to Planning and Implementing Change essay assignment
NURS 8500/8500A/8500F/8500M/8500S/8500W/8500C: Evidence-Based Practice II: Planning and Implementation | Week 1 essay assignment
In this complex and rapidly evolving world, successful organizations and those who work within them must be able to embrace the need for change and be adaptable to new developments. As a DNP student and a nurse with advanced specialty area skills, you are engaged in the translation of evidence into practice—a process that generates change, which can be exciting and challenging for everyone involved. As a nurse leader, you have the opportunity to inspire and guide others through this process. In particular, you can play a pivotal role in promoting well-planned change efforts that further your profession and the broader field of health care.
What does it take to promote a successful change effort? Why do many initiatives or new practices fail to be adopted and fully implemented? In this course, you will hone the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively plan and implement change at the aggregate level.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8500Week 1:Introduction to Planning and Implementing Change essay assignment
This course provides support for your practicum experience, which you also engaged in during NURS 8400 and NURS 8410. You will look at systems-related issues that contribute to challenges for an organization or other aggregate; for instance, what might inhibit patient flow from the ER to admitting to placement in an acute care unit? Throughout this course, you will be able to share strategies and ask for support from your colleagues and Instructor for the development and implementation of your project.
This week, you develop practicum objectives that align with the AACN Essentials and the professional standards from your area of specialization. You also create an overview or visual representation of an approach for planning and implementing change related to the translation of evidence into practice. This includes attention to the vital function of leadership in such endeavors.
- Analyze approaches of planning for and implementing change
- Analyze strategies to translate evidence into practice
- Analyze the influence of practicum experiences on professional growth
- Develop practicum objectives aligned to the AACN Essentials, professional standards, and specialty guidelines
- Evaluate approaches for planning for and implementing change related to the translation of evidence into practice
Discussion: Using the Practicum Experience for Professional Growthay essay assignment
“I am personally convinced that one person can be a change catalyst, a ‘transformer’ in any situation, any organization. Such an individual is yeast that can leaven an entire loaf. It requires vision, initiative, patience, respect, persistence, courage, and faith to be a transforming leader” (Covey, 2009, p. 287).
Note: Before you begin this week’s Discussion, please be sure to post your introduction in the Class Café.
Your practicum experiences in NURS 8400 and NURS 8410 have provided opportunities to gain knowledge, perspective, and skills that bolster your specialty area practice. They have laid a foundation for reflecting on your own strengths and challenges as a nurse leader in a dynamic workplace.
In this course, you continue to engage in your practicum experience, with specific attention to systems-related issues that contribute to challenges at the aggregate level, the change process, and leadership. This Discussion serves as a springboard for the practicum assignment you are to develop this week. Be sure to view and consider the instructions for this week’s practicum assignment in preparation for the Discussion.
- Reflect on your practicum experiences in NURS 8400 and NURS 8410. Drawing on your knowledge of systems thinking, what problems have you noticed in your practicum setting that may be related to systems issues?
- How would you outline a viable approach to planning and implementing change to address a systems-related change? What are the essential steps and focal points from beginning to end? What is the role of leadership when it comes to change efforts? Think about the information presented in the Learning Resources, and consider insights you have gained that may be useful as you explore the process of intentional change. Conduct additional research using current literature to further your analysis.
- Assess the professional growth (including leadership development) you have attained through your practicum experiences during previous courses in the DNP program.
- Begin to develop your plan for the practicum, including two or three learning objectives.
By Day 3
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Describe key aspects of your suggested approach to planning for and implementing change. What are two or three essential steps or strategies that deserve particular attention as you strive to successfully translate evidence into practice? Provide your rationale.
- Assess the influence of your practicum experiences on your professional growth. Identify areas for improvement to focus on during this course. Given what you have learned in previous courses and through your professional experiences, what questions or concerns do you have regarding how to identify and assess systems-related issues, as well as how to plan for and implement change?
- Summarize your planned practicum experiences and how you expect these experiences to advance your professional skills. Support your choices with documented evidence from the AACN Essentials, professional standards, and specialty guidelines.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom and/or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account