Get NURS 8510 Week 11: Future Plans essay assignment help
NURS 8510/NURS 8510A/NURS 8510F/NURS 8510M/NURS 8510S/NURS 8510W/NURS 8510C Week 11: Future Plans essay assignment
NURS 8510/NURS 8510A/NURS 8510F/NURS 8510M/NURS 8510S/NURS 8510W/NURS 8510C:Evidence-Based Practice III: Implementation, Evaluation, & Dissemination | Week 11 essay assignment
Every end is a new beginning.
As your DNP project ends and your graduation date nears, the conferral of your degree does not mark the end of your learning and growth, but instead the beginning of new opportunities for advancing your career and generating impactful research. In order to take full advantage of these opportunities, it is important to contemplate the next steps you may take to grow in your professional endeavors and apply evidence-based principles in your future nursing practice. For example, once you have received a doctorate, you can consider submitting your paper for publication to a scholarly nursing journal, or presenting your findings to a professional organization.
This week, you evaluate your practicum experiences for the DNP program, share a Post-Graduation Plan, and (ideally) finalize your DNP Project Paper.
Reference: ThinkExist.com. Retrieved from http://thinkexist.com/quotation/every_end_is_a_new/198272.html
By the end of this week, you will be able to:
- Analyze strategies for post-graduation development
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8510 Week 11: Future Plans essay assignment
Discussion: Post-Graduation Plan essay assignment
In this Discussion, you complete the Post-Graduation Plan you began to develop in Weeks 6 and 7. Your Post-Graduation Plan is an opportunity to explore how you may continue to develop your professional and leadership skills, promote change in your department and organization, and stimulate progress in the nursing profession.
Your Post-Graduation Plan (geared toward the next 2–3 years) should feature two to five career and/or personal goals; goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely. In your plan, outline necessary steps for achieving these goals. Also, consider how you can reflect these goals in your curriculum vitae (CV).
- Consider the following:
- As a graduate of Walden University’s DNP program, how will you contribute to or influence factors/developments related to ethics, standards, politics, economics, technology, etc.?
- What opportunities will you pursue to develop scholarship, engage in community service, and/or teach?
- In which professional organizations or associations would you like to become an active member?
- What opportunities do you foresee for attending conferences, delivering presentations and posters, writing papers, lobbying, etc.?
- How will you engage in ongoing review of research/stay current on the literature?
- What strategies do you plan to employ for cultivating professional relationships?
- Would you plan to run for political office or join a committee?
- Explain how you will continue to develop skills as a nurse leader, particularly in your area of specialization (e.g., certifications).
- How you may accommodate for the dynamic health care environment (i.e., how you will build in a renewal cycle/alternate steps to achieve goals)
- How you may account for unexpected personal or professional events in the planning and attainment of professional goals
- Although the content and design of this plan are up to you, create a short summary PowerPoint or outline that features two to five goals and describes steps for achieving these goals.
- Also, update your CV to include your experiences throughout the DNP program and practicum experiences.
By Day 3
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Share key aspects of your Post-Graduation Plan through a short PowerPoint presentation or an outline and include your updated CV.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account