We will write a custom paper on
Policy issue:Legalizing Euthanasia
specifically for you
The purpose of this assignment is to: a) identify and reflect upon key concepts related to your planning a policymaker call b) provide empirical evidence to support new insights gained regarding your policy issue and the policymaking process, and c) present ideas in a clear, succinct, and scholarly manner.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
(CO#1) Analyze application of theories to the development of policies that affect nursing and health care. (PO 9, 10)
(CO#3) Communicate with policymakers to advocate for effective policies that affect nurses and nursing, consumers, or the health care system. (PO 2, 3, 10)
(CO#4) Analyze the historical, ethical, and political contexts of healthcare policy and the consequences of policy implementation. (PO 6, 10)
|(CO#6) Investigate the interrelationship between policy decisions and evidence-based practice. (PO4, 7, 10)|| |
Due DateSunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 3
Total Points: 175 points
Assignment Criteria for Presentation:
1. Provide an introduction to your policy-priority issue.
2. Articulate key points under each of the Formulating a Health Care Policy Ungraded Worksheet #1 sections, using the headings in your paper.
3. Provide a critique of empirical evidence thatsupports your chosen policy issue and analysis.
4. Demonstrate the importance and impact of the chosen policy issue to nursing.
5. Provide concluding statements summarizingthe content.
6. The paper will be a minimum of 4 pages and a maximum offive pages in length,in APA format 6th edition,excluding the title and reference page.
Preparing the Paper
After completing Formulating a Health Care Policy Ungraded Worksheet #1, address all areas on the worksheet in the body of a scholarly paper. Include a minimum of five (5) classic or current references published within the past 5 years.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order|| Down to work|| Paper is Ready! |
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account