Formulating a specific, applicable research problem statement is an important step in beginning a research process. The problem statement defines the focus of the research study, dictates what methods and tools will be used, and sets the stage for all subsequent elements of the research process. Because of this, it is necessary to put a great deal of thought into the problem statement to ensure that the rest of the research process will be well planned and appropriate to the problem at hand.
We will write a custom paper on
Starting the Research Process
specifically for you
This week’s Discussion asks you to identify evidence-based practice problems that can be addressed using quantitative research methods. Based on the practice problem you select, formulate a quantitative research problem statement. In this Discussion, you are also given the opportunity to evaluate your colleagues’ problem statements. Please refer to this week’s Learning Resources for appropriate and scholarly examples of research problem statements and how they inform the rest of the research process.
- Determine a nursing practice problem that is of interest to you and that is appropriate for a quantitative research study. Note: You will continue to use this problem in the Discussions over the next several weeks.
- Using the Walden Library and other credible sources, locate and read two or three articles that address your practice problem. (you must cite the articles read in this assignment)
- With your practice problem in mind, review the Learning Resources and media presentations focusing on the strategies presented for generating a research problem statement.
- Ask yourself: What is the importance of my practice problem to nursing, research, and theory? How might addressing this problem bring about positive social change? How will investigating this problem support evidence-based practice?
Write a minimum of 550 words in APA format with a minimum of 3 references from the list below which include the level one headings as numbered below:
1) A proposed research problem statement ( it has to be related to nursing for example: could be on diabetes, heart failure or more …)
2) Including sufficient information to make your focus clear and explaining how addressing this problem may bring about positive social change.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order|| Down to work|| Paper is Ready! |
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account