Get The Assignment:Personal Code of Ethics Statement essay assignment help
The Assignment:Personal Code of Ethics Statement essay assignment
You will demonstrate your ability to apply ethics to your future career in a healthcare setting by creating a one-page statement of your professional code of ethics. This statement should clearly identify your “ethical bottom line.” Be sure that your statements are complete sentences and are free from grammatical and spelling errors.
Support your ethics statement with a two-page support document that explains its origins. Include a title and reference page, also appropriate in-text citations in the body of your paper. Your document should help your instructor understand why you chose the items that were included in your statement. It should also reflect how you applied your learning in the course to what you have written. APA formatting required.
Your Professional Code of Ethics Resources:
- Learn your professional code, ACHE Code of Ethics, and formulate your position on the code.
- Visit: http://www.ache.org/ABT_ACHE/code.cfm
- Investigate codes from other professions. If you are bi-codal, you can investigate your co-professional code. You can use the CSEP (http://ethics.iit.edu/) Web site to identify a code that is interesting to you.
- Ask key administrators about the challenges of living by a professional code.
- Try living the code in your daily operations.
- Design your own personal code starting with the ACHE Code as foundation.
A Personal Code of Ethics – (Sample format for ethics statement):
Professional Ethics Statement for (your name) As an ethics-based health care professional, I will strive to meet or exceed the statement below in the daily practice of my profession.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account