Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student the opportunity to apply understanding of the concept of caring to a nursing story once the Caring Theories have been covered in class.
We will write a custom paper on
The caring Assignment
specifically for you
The student must
- Select, print and read one of the listed articles.
- Write a paper no longer than 1500 words
- This paper must be word processed and written in scholarly essay format, which includes an introduction, body and conclusion and referencing where required, when using information this is not your own. This paper is to follow APA and to include “in text” referencing where you have paraphrased material. You should be using the Durham College Library APA Citation Style for guidelines on scholarly papers and the posted APA tool on DC Connect.
- Submit paper to the DC Connect Dropbox prior to submitting the hardcopy in class
- Submit a hard copy of the paper within the 1st ten minutes of class. Any paper submitted after the 1st ten minutes of class is considered late
- Explain how Watson’s theory of caring (include carative factors) is illustrated in the article you have chosen. Be sure that when you are analyzing the article in relationship to the carative factors that you demonstrate your understanding of the factors by explaining, describing and applying them to the scenario.
- Explain how Roach’s theory of caring (include C’s) is illustrated in the article. Be sure that when you are analyzing the article in relationship to Roach’s theory that you demonstrate your understanding of the C’s by explaining, describing and applying them to the scenario.
- Reflect about a personal caring experience. Describe this personal experience and discuss how Watson and Roach’s theories of can be applied to this experience.
You are not expected to include all of Jean Watson’s curative factors and Roach’s C’s in the above three components. It is expected that you choose the ones that you identify as the most relevant and explain, describe and apply them well. One of each factor/concept from each does not demonstrate your in depth understanding.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order|| Down to work|| Paper is Ready! |
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account