Get NURS 6421 Week 8: Implementation Planning essay assignment help
NURS 6421 Week 8: Implementation Planning essay assignment
NURS 6421: Supporting Workflow in Healthcare Systems | Week 8 essay assignment
Would a school nurse converting vaccination records to a digital format use the same implementation strategy as a hospital integrating a multimillion dollar electronic health record (EHR) system? It is highly improbable. Implementing a workflow redesign project is not a one-size-fits-all process. There are many elements that nurse informaticists should consider when selecting an implementation strategy, from the nature, scope, and scale of the project to various organizational factors that affect implementation.
This week, you evaluate the appropriateness of workflow redesign implementation strategies within a health care setting. Additionally, you analyze the benefits and challenges of implementation strategies.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of workflow redesign implementation strategies within a health care setting
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6421 Week 8: Implementation Planning essay assignment
Discussion: Implementation Strategies essay assignment
Throughout this course, you have been developing a workflow redesign that could be applied in a health care practice setting. However, determining an appropriate workflow redesign is only part of the process. It is much easier to design something on paper than it is to actually make it work effectively within an organization. Nurse informaticists must consider how the workflow redesign can be implemented in a real-world organization. Attention needs to be focused on understanding organizational risks, organizational culture, and the needs of the end user. Implementing a new project may be disruptive. The key is to plan in such a way as to minimize this disruption as much as possible.
In this Discussion, you consider possible implementation strategies for the workflow redesign measure that you selected for your Course Project.
- Review the articles in this week’s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide on implementing a workflow redesign project within a health care setting. Also reflect on your past experience with workflow redesign and technology integration. What implementation strategies were applied?
- Review pages 402–406 in the Dennis text. Identify a specific implementation or conversion strategy that would be appropriate for the workflow redesign you selected for your Course Project. For example, will it be a phased implementation? If so, which applications will be launched first, and why?
- Consider why the strategy you selected would be appropriate for the scope of your workflow redesign project and your practice setting. Reflect on how it will support the needs of end users.
- Consider the benefits and drawbacks of applying the implementation strategy you selected. What would the positive outcomes be? What potential challenges or barriers might you encounter?
With these thoughts in mind:
By Day 3
Post a summary of the workflow redesign measure you plan to use for Part 3 of your Course Project. Describe the implementation (or conversion) strategy you would recommend, and justify why it would be appropriate in your practice setting and for the scope of your workflow redesign. Explain the potential outcomes of this strategy, including benefits and potential obstacles.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days. Critique your colleagues’ implementation strategies as well as the benefits and obstacles they identified.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account