Get NURS 6441 Week 4: Project Initiation Part I essay assignment help
NURS 6441 Week 4: Project Initiation Part I essay assignment
NURS 6441: Project Management: Healthcare Information Technology | Week 4 essay assignment
he project initiation phase is the beginning, and perhaps most important, stage of designing and managing a project. To begin, the project manager must have a clear, overall understanding of what stakeholders envision for the project. The more time spent asking questions and clarifying details at the start, the smoother the process and the easier it will be to meet expectations.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6441 Week 4: Project Initiation Part I essay assignment
One of the key events in the initiation phase is the creation of a project charter. A project charter defines a number of essential project features and functions as a roadmap to a project’s completion. This week you are introduced to the project charter development process, and you and your team produce your own preliminary charter for a health care information technology project.
- Analyze the impact of “triple constraint” in developing a project charter
- Evaluate the impact of charter elements on the development of a project charter
- Produce a charter for a health care information technology (HIT) project*
* The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 5.
Discussion: Project Charter Elements essay assignment
When considering the elements of a project charter, project managers focus on the three vitally important elements of scope, cost, and time. Project managers call these elements the “triple constraint” and group them together, as modifying one will typically affect the remaining two. Although the “triple constraint” may serve as the backbone of a project charter, other elements can also prove to be important.
In this Discussion, you analyze how the “triple constraint” impacts the development of a project charter and describe two additional project charter elements that you believe to be influential.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources on the elements of a project charter.
- Think about the impact of scope, cost, and time on the development of a project charter.
- By Day 1 of this week, your Instructor will assign you one element of the “triple constraint.” Reflect on how it impacts the development of a project charter.
- Consider which project charter elements aside from the “triple constraint” are highly influential.
By Day 3
Post an analysis of how the element of the “triple constraint” that you were assigned impacts the development of a project charter. Describe two additional elements of a project charter that you believe to be highly influential. Provide a rationale for your selections.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days who analyzed different elements than you, using one or more of the following approaches:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account