Get NURS 6441 Week 7: Project Planning-Part II essay assignment help
NURS 6441 Week 7: Project Planning-Part II essay assignment
NURS 6441: Project Management: Healthcare Information Technology | Week 7 essay assignment
Have you ever seen a spider web outside in the first light of day? The dew of the early morning outlines the complex interconnections of the web. Though delicate, each strand is integral to the strength of the whole. To guarantee the success of a project, it is essential that the project manager is able to see the interconnections between each of the elements of a plan. The more complex a project, the more interconnections there will be. The ability to identify these interconnections and to discern how tasks depend on each other allows a project manager to construct precise schedules that reflect the key processes and timing of a project implementation. This information is vital during the planning phase of any project.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 6441 Week 7: Project Planning-Part II essay assignment
In this week, you assess the importance of accurately identifying dependencies in a project timeline. In addition, you explore the specifics of planning a project, from the identification of the specific tasks in the project to the step-by-step development of the project schedule.
- Illustrate dependencies between tasks in a health information technology project timeline
- Assess the importance of accurately identifying dependencies in a project timeline
- Construct a schedule in Microsoft Project that illustrates dependencies*
- Produce a work breakdown structure (WBS) for a project in health care
- Synthesize insights related to evaluation and lessons learned*
- Synthesize insights related to scope, budgeting, risk management, and team building
* The Assignment related to these Learning Objectives are introduced this week and submitted in Week 9.
Discussion: Task Dependencies essay assignment
Inserting an intravenous (IV) line is a multi-step process. Before attempting to find a suitable vein, nurses must gather the appropriate materials (tourniquet, catheter, IV tubing, etc.). Before puncturing a patient’s vein, nurses must first find one that is suitable. This process illustrates the project management principle of task dependencies. Each task in the process depends upon the previous one’s completion in order to begin.
Once a project’s scope has been defined and its work breakdown structure created, the next step is to generate a detailed and precise schedule for all activities in the project. This schedule allows for monitoring the project’s progress and provides a strategy for mitigating risk during the project’s life cycle. The identification of the relationships (dependencies) between the tasks in a health information technology project is critical as you determine a project timeline.
In this Discussion, you construct a brief example of a health information technology project that illustrates three of the four types of dependencies. In addition, you assess the importance of accurately identifying dependencies in a project timeline.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, focusing on identifying dependencies and sequencing activities.
- Bring to mind a health information technology project on which to focus for this Discussion. Note: You will use this same project idea to complete this week’s Assignment.
- Consider the tasks necessary to complete the project you selected.
- Think about the relationship between the tasks (i.e., the dependencies).
- Reflect on why it is important to accurately identify the dependencies in a project timeline.
By Day 3
Post an example that illustrates dependencies, or relationships, between tasks in a health information technology project timeline. Include at least three of the four types of dependencies between tasks in the example. Assess the importance of accurately identifying dependencies in a project timeline.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days, critiquing the validity of the tasks and dependencies in your colleagues’ example. Note any additional dependencies that might be important to consider.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account