Get NURS 6550 Week 3: Conditions of the Eye-Ear-Nose and Throat essay assignment help
NURS 6550 Week 3: Conditions of the Eye-Ear-Nose and Throat essay assignment
NURS 6550: Advanced Practice Care of Adults in Acute Care Settings I | Week 3 essay assignment
Symptoms of eye, ear, nose, and throat (EENT) conditions are among the most common complaints for patients. When patients with EENT conditions reach the level of acuity necessary for inpatient care, proper diagnosis can be challenging, because many EENT symptoms can be associated with multiple conditions. As the advanced practice nurse, you must be able to differentiate symptoms and recognize typical and atypical presentations of EENT conditions.
This week, you will examine limitations and challenges of clinical practice. Then, as you study patient presentations of EENT conditions in acute care settings, you will explore strategies for assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients with these conditions.
By the end of this week, students will:
- Analyze limitations and challenges of clinical practice
- Evaluate patients with eye, ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Develop differential diagnoses for patients with eye, ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Develop treatment plans for patients with eye, ear, nose, and throat conditions
ORDER NOW FOR A PLAGIARISM FREE NURSING PAPER on NURS 6550 Week 3: Conditions of the Eye-Ear-Nose and Throat essay assignment
Discussion: Limitations and Challenges essay assignment
The nursing field requires professionals to be committed to life-long learning and growth. Because a large part of this learning and growth is achieved through clinical experiences, it is invaluable for advanced practice nurses to be able to apply knowledge recently gained from clinical experiences to new situations. By collaborating with colleagues and sharing these experiences and knowledge, advanced practice nurses can further enhance their professional competency.
This week in order to demonstrate collaborative learning; discuss a situation in your acute hospital experience of a collaboration that occurred. Reflect on the experience and the impact it had on your care of this patient. How will this experience possibly impact you in your future practice with these type of patients? What are some limitations and challenges you encountered during this clinical experience?
- Reflect on this week’s clinical experiences.
- Consider one limitation or challenge you encountered.
- Think about how you overcame this limitation or challenge and how this might impact your future practice in acute care settings.
By Day 3
Post a description of at least one limitation or challenge you encountered during your clinical experience this week. Explain how you overcame this limitation or challenge and how this might impact your future practice.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two colleagues by sharing additional insights or alternative perspectives.
Assignment: Assessing, Diagnosing, and Treating EENT Conditions essay assignment
Many EENT conditions have common symptoms and are often the result of underlying health disorders. Therefore, to ensure proper diagnosis, it is essential for advanced practice nurses to perform comprehensive assessments when patients present with EENT complaints. For this Assignment, as you examine this week’s i-Human patient case study, consider how you might evaluate and treat patients presenting with EENT conditions.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources. Consider how to assess, diagnose, and treat conditions of the eye, ear, nose, and throat.
- Review this week’s i-Human case studies. Based on the patient information provided, think about the health history you would need to collect from the patient
- Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to help you gather more information about the patient’s condition. Reflect on how the results would be used to make a diagnosis.
- Identify three to five possible conditions to consider in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
- Consider the patient’s diagnosis. Think about clinical guidelines that might support this diagnosis.
- Reflect on a treatment plan for the patient that includes health promotion and patient education strategies.
As you interact with this week’s i-Human patient, complete the assigned case study. For guidance on using i-Human, refer to the i-Human Patients Case Player Student Manual in the Week 1 Learning Resources.
By Day 7
This Assignment is due.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account