Get NURS 8400 Week 10: Designing an Evaluation Approach essay assignment help
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C Week 10: Designing an Evaluation Approach essay assignment
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C:Design and Evaluation of Programs and Projects | Week 10 essay assignment
As the focus on evaluation continues from last week, you now delve deeper into designing evaluation for your program. As you proceed through this week, think about how your overall program design informs the design of your evaluation approach. Recognizing that evaluation is applied through the different stages in the life of a program, what do you think this means for your program?
This week you examine an evaluation plan for a program in the literature and discuss insights with your colleagues in a Discussion. You develop an evaluation approach that is suitable for your program, completing and submitting Assignment 4 this week. You also prepare to conclude your Practicum Experience (next week).
- Assess an evaluation plan for a program or intervention
- Develop an evaluation plan with goals and objectives
Discussion: Evaluation in Programs essay assignment
As a leader in the field, it is essential to learn from the successes and challenges that others have encountered. Particularly with the design and evaluation of programs, many expensive and difficult lessons have already been discovered through previous endeavors.
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8400 Week 10: Designing an Evaluation Approach essay assignment
For this Discussion, you review the literature and analyze a program’s evaluation plan. As you do this, consider what can be surmised from this example and the others shared by your colleagues to guide the development of your program’s evaluation plan.
- Search the literature and select an article of interest that includes a program evaluation. You may also select an article that has been presented in this course.
- Consider the following:
- Was the evaluation plan appropriate to the design of the program?
- Identify the goals and objectives of the evaluation plan.
- What were the activities related to this evaluation?
- Based upon the data, how valid are the outcomes?
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Assess the appropriateness of the evaluation plan and share other information or insights as it relates to the evaluation approach.
- Include a full citation of your selected article.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account