NURS 8400 Week 5: Developing Goals and Objectives essay assignment help
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C Week 5: Developing Goals and Objectives essay assignment
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C:Design and Evaluation of Programs and Projects | Week 5 essay assignment
“Increase quality and years of healthy life.”—Healthy People 2020 Overarching Goal1
“The California HealthCare Foundation works as a catalyst to fulfill the promise of better health care for all Californians. We support ideas and innovations that improve quality, increase efficiency, and lower the costs of care.”—California HealthCare Foundation Mission2
“To improve the cardiovascular health of all Americans by 20 percent while reducing deaths from cardiovascular diseases and stroke by 20 percent, by the year 2020.”—American Heart Association Impact Goal3Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8400 Week 5: Developing Goals and Objectives essay assignment
The mission, goals, and objectives of a program can and should serve as a guiding force for the services it provides.
This week you follow the program design process as it builds from the problem analysis and needs assessment to the development of the mission, goals, and objectives. During this phase, it is important to involve multiple stakeholders to ensure that their perspectives are included. You apply these principles to the planning of your program as you begin working on Assignment 2. In addition, you continue your Practicum Experience.
- Propose strategies for facilitating stakeholder involvement from the target population in the development of program goals and objectives
- Develop a mission statement, goal(s), and objectives for a program
Discussion: Stakeholder Involvement essay assignment
For a program to be effective, it is essential for members of the target population to be involved in developing the mission, goals, and objectives.
Who would you reach out to for developing your program? Are there other community organizations or business partners that you would like to connect with during this process? How would you facilitate the involvement of various stakeholders? What challenges do you think you might encounter?
In this Discussion, you and your colleagues address the myriad issues related to stakeholder involvement during the creation of a program’s mission, goals, and objectives.
- Review the information presented in this week’s Learning Resources and conduct additional research of your own to learn about programs that have successfully involved various stakeholders in the target population.
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Why is it important for representatives from the target population to be involved in developing the goals and objectives for the program?
- How could you involve the representatives from the target population in designing the program?
- What strategies could be used to navigate disagreements or lack of interest?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
NURS 8400 Week 5: Developing Goals and Objectives
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account