Get NURS Week 6: Designing Effective Programs and projects essay assignment help
We will write a custom paper on
NURS Week 6: Designing Effective Programs and projects
specifically for you
NURS Week 6: Designing Effective Programs and projects essay assignment
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C:Design and Evaluation of Programs and Projects | Week 6 essay assignment
Imagine a bright red seesaw in a neighborhood playground. You might notice the children seated on either end, gleefully playing in sync with one another. What you may not notice is the fulcrum that supports this delicate balance.
The design of effective programs comes together through a workable hypothesis: How will your intervention really address the problem and improve the situation for your target population? This hypothesis is the sometimes-invisible support that a program needs while the leaders and all other individuals involved find the right balance of elements to make the program successful.
When designing a program or intervention, you must keep the target population and their needs in mind. This week, you look at how to make decisions regarding which services to offer and how to create a “goodness of fit” between the program and resources within the environment in which it will occur. As an important consideration related to this, you consider strengths and barriers related to program implementation.
ORDER NOW FOR A PLAGIARISM FREE NURSING PAPER on NURS Week 6: Designing Effective Programs and projects essay assignment
This week you complete and submit Assignment 2, in which you present various elements of your program.
- Analyze the strengths and barriers of implementing the program design within the chosen environment
- Develop a program design appropriate for a problem and target population
Discussion: Strengths and Barriers to Program Implementation essay assignment
As you design your program, it is important to anticipate potential issues related to program implementation. Careful forethought can help you to minimize unnecessary stumbling blocks during implementation.
There are strengths and barriers associated with every program. What do you see as the key factors to be aware of for your program? Brainstorm key terms such as community, culture, environment, organization, client,bias, and ethics. Give consideration to the factors you come up with (along with those in the Learning Resources) as you proceed with this Discussion.
- Review the information presented in the Learning Resources. What are some of the factors (e.g., community, organization, environmental, ethical) that you consider strengths or facilitators for your program?
- Which ones do you think may pose a challenge for your program?
- How do these barriers need to be addressed in your program design? How might the strengths be leveraged to help overcome the barriers?
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Analyze two or more community, client, organization, and/or environmental forces that may facilitate your program and two or more that may pose a challenge for your program.
- Propose a strategy for addressing one of the barriers as a part of your program design.
- Ask questions of your colleagues regarding how you might address the other challenge.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you learned and/or any insights you gained as a result of the comments made by your colleagues.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and any additional sources.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order
|| Down to work
|| Paper is Ready!
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account