Get NURS 8510:Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Project essay assignment help
NURS 8510/NURS 8510A/NURS 8510F/NURS 8510M/NURS 8510S/NURS 8510W/NURS 8510C: Evidence-Based Practice III: Implementation, Evaluation, & Dissemination | Week 4 Week 4 & 5: Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Project essay assignment
NURS 8510/NURS 8510A/NURS 8510F/NURS 8510M/NURS 8510S/NURS 8510W/NURS 8510C:Evidence-Based Practice III: Implementation, Evaluation, & Dissemination | Week 4 essay assignment
“Evaluation is not an action that occurs once at the end of the program. Evaluation is an ongoing process that produces information used by a variety of people to describe, improve, adapt, and make decisions about the program” (Hodges, with Videto, 2011, p. 207).
Order now for a plagiarism free nursing paper on NURS 8510:Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Project essay assignment
As suggested in the statement above, evaluation of any evidence-based project should elicit information that can be used for numerous purposes, all of which align to the goal of improving health care outcomes.
During Weeks 4 and 5, you explore issues related to evaluation. You will consider the evaluation plan established for other evidence-based projects implemented in your practicum setting.
Reference: Hodges, B. C., with Videto, D. M. (2011). Assessment and planning in health programs. Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
By the end of this week, you will be able to:
- Analyze the evaluation plan used in an evidence-based project
Discussion: Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Project essay assignment
Think about the details expressed in your Evidence-based practice paper in Nursing 8400 or your DNP Scholarly Project. In those documents, you described your plan for evaluation. Which evaluation method(s) did you select for your project? What new insights associated with the evaluation of your project have you gained since you developed your project Proposal?
For this Discussion, you examine your identified evaluation methods and consider how appropriate they now seem for your project. As you do this, think about principles of evidence-based practice and appropriate theoretical frameworks that relate to this assessment of your evaluation plan. If there are circumstances that prevent you from assessing your project evaluation plan, you may complete this Discussion using a different evidence-based project.
- Review the examples of evaluation presented in the Miake-Lye et al. and McNabney et al. articles listed in the Learning Resources. Also, consider the evaluation strategies suggested by Dr. Mauk in the Weeks 4 and 5 media presentation.
- Analyze the evaluation plan you developed as part of your project Proposal. Which evaluation method(s) did you identify for your project?
- If you have already concluded the evaluation phase of your project, what would you do differently—specific to the evaluation plan—if you could?
- If possible, compare your project with similar evidence-based projects presented in other articles from your review of the literature. Specifically, look at others who had a similar research question or intervention but evaluated it differently. Consider similarities and differences in outcomes of these projects. What insights related to your project does this analysis provide?
- For this Discussion, you may also consider the evaluation of other evidence-based projects implemented in your practicum setting. Discuss this topic with individuals in your practicum setting to strengthen your understanding of the evaluation of these projects.
By Day 3 of Week 4
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Describe the strengths and limitations of the evaluation plan for your Project or another evidence-based project. Share insights and opportunities for improvement that can inform future evidence-based projects.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
NURS 8510:Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Project
By Day 3 of Week 5
Respond to at least two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account